Saturday, August 27, 2011

Last Weekend of Freedom..

So I figure (on my next to last day of freedom before school starts) I should post something. I'd say I've neglected my blog a bit but honestly I've either had not much to say or been living it up. Just to recap quickly: My trip to TN was great, got see a high school football game and my niece preform with her color guard team, I even got to see my dad (been 3 years). 4 1/2 days go by fast. So I'm planning one last hoorah trip to TN (last because I plan to be moving there by next summer- fingers crossed I pass all my stuff so I can be a licensed nurse). And one last thing to mention my baby Max is currently under the 20 pound marker (has been as much as 22 or 23) just a few more to go! So here are my tidbits:



  • Article of the day: 10 states where no one wants to buy a new home ... (scroll down to the "Gallery" to see this list & skip the article) Sadly my home state Ohio is one the list (& much of the northeast/midwest). Guess selling anything (cough cough my dad's inherited over 100 acre farm) would not be smart at this time.... At least I basically have a house there...


  • Have you heard of Zulily.com? It offers sales for cool shops for moms and kids and all the in between. They have some cute baby clothes that would maybe cost more than I'd want to spend but I'm sure whenever a kid comes into my life I'll use this site a few times...

As usual my intention of flooding you with links fails! I guess there ain't much going on in the world. Congrats to my niece Holly & Mo-West for beating Greenville! Go Trojans! Now into.. some chapter reading for school.... Monday is fast approaching (hopefully so will May when I get pinned - prayers)....

No comments:

Post a Comment