Sunday, August 7, 2011

My first weekend-school free!

I was going to put "stress free" but there are always some minor stressers- ATM- Max isn't 100% yet but they did say could be 6 weeks (only been like 3), we are taking in the Geo today to finally get the oil leak fixed (& maybe some new lights & alignment), & just trying to get in all I can before the trip. God knows once we get back it's school school school!
So far I've done quite a bit: lots of laundry, cleaned up the bedroom, office, bathroom, & other room, washed the futon cover, started pulling clothes to pack, put up my N3 stuff, some other small things....
I still need to: schedule my shot, dye my hair, complete packing, clean up the living room (optional), print N4 stuff, buy my books, finishing burning/cleaning out my laptop, unload & charge my camera, prepare a package for mailing, some other things I'm forgetting, & probably study or do something for N4. I normally can't wait to get on the ball but after having only 1 week (really 1.5 wks) between the last 2 semesters I've just been not in the school mood. So I don't know what is better: A. take a complete break to recharge and get all my "other" things out of my system OR B. maintain a certain amount to studying/school so I don't get too relaxed and have a more difficult time getting back into the swing of things....

Update on date night

Harry Potter: OMG didn't really see the Snape thing coming....

Shopping: not that trilling. I was expecting to go to Old Navy and have to narrow down my purchases but 1. they didn't have much stuff in the store 2. Not much new fall stuff or clearanced summer... But I did find the one shirt I knew I wanted (sold out online) and ended up spending a few dollars more than I was going to because they had a sign marked wrong and I added a $1 things because I thought I wouldn't have spent enough for my coupon.. ugh but ok.

Food: ate at Ale House & like my splurgy husband- he has 2 "drinks", we shared an app, he got a meal & i got a bowl of soup, then we shared dessert= $49 (I was hoping more like $30 but what can say it was for is birthday..)

So I'm about to leave for the Chevy dealer to follow Rob in the honda so he can wait at home Vs at the dealer (who knows if it will even be done today). Hopefully it's reasonable, got a big vet bill coming Friday with Max's semi-annual stuff plus his $40 shot to help his bones/joints. I have no idea what I've spent on my doggie in the last 5 years and I don't care because he's here today & I love him so deeply. This dog has changed my life...

No comments:

Post a Comment