Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Happy December 1st!

Snack time treat
So it's december - YAY- only 2 tests left for nursing 1, no more lectures, no more labs! I got my nieces gifts and am awaiting for a few other items to arrive.... time to start wrapping because in 2 weeks I'll probably be approaching the TN/GA border right now...... So here are a few goodies I've put together for this beautiful slightly chilly Dec. 1st (and snowy in Ohio & TN-jealous)!
  • One of my fav websites for recipes- All Recipes - has a lovely page devoted to the Holidays, check out the gifts from the kitchen section in the bottom right corner! I love the gifts in a jar!
  • Head over to All You for Christmas craft decorations and Best Websites to Save.....
  • Check out Sunday's coupons here (last time I checked they did not have all the inserts up yet but they should within a day or 2) and don't forget to print your new coupons today, it's the 1st of the month!

Guess that's all I got for now... time to do some tidying up!

No comments:

Post a Comment