Monday, December 13, 2010

Tick Tock Tick Tock....

Well it is just about time... for the final.... gulp
I've done a practice exam, pracice quizzes, reviewed notes and terms... but am I ready?
Ummm...... no? I mean as ready as I'm gonna get.
It's like trying to stuff more junk into the trash can that is already overflowing....
So what else can do right
Pray to my dear Lord and Heavenly father... because no matter what the outcome he'll be there to praise me or lift me off the floor (and out of my puddle of devasting tears- yes i'm dramatic hehe)
So if you are the praying type please feel free send one my way. My families future relies on me completing Nursing school. Hopefully I can do this a reap the rewards (like finally starting a family with my beloved).
No matter what I'll be happy tomorrow afternoon and during my vacation because test results wont be up til Monday- our drive back.
I'm sure I'll be posting somewhere but just in case I forget...
Merry Christmas and May God Bless Everyone

1 comment: