Wednesday, June 16, 2010

What's up Wednesday?

Well Friday is my orientation for Nursing school.. yay... And then a week later we're moving into a house....yay! Then it's TN here I come...then it's Nursing school here I come...
True Blood has started! So thrilled, I've already watched it twice and probably will watch it at least once more before the next episode and my brother "might" even get HBO so i can watch it while i'm there, that would be sweet as I'd miss 3-4 episodes (out of 12). Sadly 99% of my hair is blonde again... it's cute but i was somewhat attached to pink.
Enough about me...
  • Check of the upcoming Sunday inserts....
  • Coupons.com has a nice .75/1 ball park hotdogs coupon and yesterday (zip 90210) had $1/1 goldfish grahams coupon but that one might be gone ??

Wish I had more links to post but been distracted lately with packing and school, etc. Going to watch The Book of Eli tomorrow with the Hubster, hopefully pack alittle, work out, & prepare for orientation.... that's what i'm shooting for at least... oh maybe quick trip to Walmart for $4 12 pk Double rolls of Angel Soft tp and need gas too.

No comments:

Post a Comment