Friday, June 11, 2010

Friday


  • Signed up for a few "Free Samples" today at Walmart.com, get yours!
  • I may have to order some coupons from TheCouponClippers.com b/c there is supposed to be a fab coupon for Bagel Bites (my husband is addicted and they're sort of expensive!) check out what coupons will be coming out here... (remember coupons Vary per area of the country but no worries you can always "order" the great ones that you may miss out on)
  • Sears is having a good deal, buy $50 in Men's clothing & get $50 back (i think it's store credit for future purchase but check out more info here..)Note: transactions 6/11-6/20 good for this deal!
  • Old Navy is having a one day sale Saturday- $2 Tank tops! But they have a pretty good "sales" section online.. I noticed that they recently (finally) reduced some of the wintery sweaters to half or less than full price...I put 6 items in my cart (all sale) just to see what it would cost (things i'd like to buy or would buy b/c it's a great deal) the total was about $30, w/ shipping $37.??.....I haven't bought them yet but might.

I hope the weekend goes well, nice, peaceful, & quiet! Gonna make myself a little tuna salad bagel sandwich with some strawberry lemonade!

No comments:

Post a Comment