Thursday, June 17, 2010

Good Morning Thursday

Good Morning...
I finally changed my comment settings, so all have to be approved. This is my attempt at stopping those Asian language posts... i have no idea what they said but they had links and when hovering over them they looked fishy...like not something I'd want on my "Family Friendly" blog!
  • I read an article about a prequel movie to "The Thing", love The Thing but unsure of this "prequel" ? Check it out yourself.....
  • Another article about growing just a few easy veggies can save you money, although I can not put this one test... I miss the garden we had in TN and look forward to digging in the dirt again...whenever I have my own home... check it out!
  • The Disney Store is having a semi-annual sale... check it out...

No comments:

Post a Comment