Friday, February 27, 2009

Rob is sick...

He has a temp of 103. Yesterday it was only 100.6. I'm kinda worried. I gave him the hcoice to go to a clinic today or try to get the temp down and reconsider tomorrow. He chose the latter. He starts his new job tonight at 4 and works until they close (Applebees). Really bad timing! I just hope he gets better by then and will be better tomorrow. Not sure how it would look if he called them tomorrow with a Dr's note for a few days.
I really don't know what it could be, no one else is sick. Main and starting symptom was/is Fever. I'm thinking either someone was sick at his old Applebees and he caught it OR maybe he has some type of infection somewhere and this is producing a fever. He doesn't usually get fevers. If it goes up anymore though we'll have to see a Dr pronto!

No comments:

Post a Comment