Saturday, July 23, 2011

Update w/Links

(Farm Girl above)



So quick "Life" update...

School- I have just over a week or so, 1 final left that I need a 72 or better in order to pass, aiming for an A but know at the end of day whatever happens is God's will.

Max- injuried himself- his back leg has a ligament torn or something so we are hoping it will heal on it's own over the next few weeks. He has been seeming like himself the last few days with hoping around more & playing with the squeky toy. My little baby isn't a young pup but I love him so dearly- for all the 13 years he's been in my life.

Family- My aunt jan still has cancer but started treatment with radiation- if that fails then there is some kind of experimental thing that might help but still pretty if-y. My dad hasn't called in about a week so I don't have a health update. Hopefully he won't have cancer or any potentially fatal disease!

To say the least I have a lot of things to pray about.... on to the good stuff:



  • Saw this article on top hospitals- Cleveland Clinic number 4- yay! My uncle had spent some time there during his cancer battle, unfortunantly he passed in 2007.


  • I got an email from Snapfish.com about 2 deals- 50% off & 200 prints for $2 or 100 prints for $1. Awesomeness! May need a code but not sure.


  • Watching True Blood season 4? I am of course (fav show) check out this preview- looks like things get pretty wild & is sookie facing another near death experience? I suppose it would be TB without one close call each season lol!


  • I stumbled onto this new online shop- Farm Girl (or Boy) clothing & merch. Ok so yeah for several years I did have pink hair (miss you pinkness) but I'm a little bit country too, afterall my dad is a livestock dealing or for short story- a farmer, My RIP GMA's house does have a property name as something gardens, & there is a small 100 acre farm that my dad owns (& rents & shares profits with) in the dear sweet green farm land of OHIO!


  • I'm a sucker for Old Navy & Fall, and since ON has started releasing some fall clothing i'm super stoked. I just need a climate that actually has "Fall" weather lol...

No comments:

Post a Comment