Thursday, September 9, 2010

Week 2....

Well well, week 2 is done...
It was a short one, just 3 days....
Learned some stuff but towards the end I just felt like I was slipping a bit. And I was informed that in 2 weeks when we have our vitals/neuro/vascular/cardiac demo check off that we will be paired up with a random student of the same sex and have to do the exam on each other, this will involve taking off our shirt (wear a sports bra or bikini top) and shoes/socks. UGH!
I can never find a good fitting sports bra so that leaves the bikini top. I have them but still... things are different with surgically produced breasts. Not sure if i'll have the choice of who goes first but I'd prefer second i guess...Then of course the other student will know all the mistakes I made and it is just one of those already nerve racking situations and they just made it worse....But before i start wondering down that "I don't know if i can make it" path I'm going to just take it one day at a time. Today I'm going to read and study my new chapters for next week and keep on that until monday. So anyone who reads this, please say a pray for me because this is incrediblly hard. Keep up the prayers until I graduate and get my license please :)

1 comment: