Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Wednesday -snow covered!

"Fear not..for I am with you.."
Jeremiah 46:28

Although that is just a excerpt from the verse, to me it is the best part of the message. (This is where I am at in reading the bible) There is another verse in the bible that states that same thing, probably more popular...

Isaiah 41:10

New King James Version (NKJV)
        
Fear not, for I am with you;
Be not dismayed, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you,
Yes, I will help you,
I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.’

As much as I probably need this in my life I should have it tattooed on me. Have you seen the Bible on the History channel? I'm watching the first part right now (on DVR)- pretty good. 


  • Are you in need of a winter coat? Right now Kohls online has most of theirs on clearance, check it out
To be honest I thought I'd come up with some fabulous things to post about but so far this is it... bummer... maybe I'll get lucky later. Until then have a blessed evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment