Thursday, March 14, 2013

Free Oregon Cafe for me!



Remember my previous blog post about a new product I tried called oregon cafe vanilla latte? Well after I posted my great thoughts about it on my blog I sent them an email to share it. I just wanted them to know that I thought it was great and wanted to share it with my friends and any random person that takes the time to read my blog or FB page. I never thought they would be so super sweet to send me anything in return but they have.... Maybe I'll have to do a sampling and blog about my favorite! Honesty and kindness pays off, yay!

If you missed my previous post- these are coffee concentrated drinks you just add milk too. I have only had the vanilla one and I usually get a cup- add ice- pour in some milk & Oregon Cafe- stir and ENJOY! I don't have a coffee maker and sometimes am on the go so this is great. I've even thought about taking to work but then I'd probably have to share... hehehe. Grab some today! For under $4 at my local walmart it is well worth the price (that is like 1 starbucks drink but with O.C. you get 8= awesome!). I love starbucks but lets be honest- thrifty they are not.

If you can find it in your local grocer try Amazon or Walmart  

Would love to here about anyone else's experience!

No comments:

Post a Comment