Saturday, May 26, 2012

Rob got a truck- TY God

 Rob & his new (used) 1998 Dodge Dakota
 Back yard

I have to say I'm very thankful for the fact that my husband & I have jobs, we found him a vehicle to get to work once I start mine. Although I still have a big task of passing boards, I pray that I do & keep my job so my husband & I can take care of our family. It's nearly the end of the month and the bills are coming in. I start my orientation next week but at the moment I only know 3 days. Due to some lack of getting in touch on my end & my boss's I do not know what happens after next Friday... Maybe I'll have more work days, maybe not. All I know is that I need to call to set up my CPR renewal but pretty sure she said to do that after my official start date next week. I'm a little nervous about it all (nclex too!) and driving to Knoxville. But I'm going to stay as calm as I can & pray for God's aid. He has gotten me this far and I know he has much further places to take me... 

So send a few prayers my way so I can continue on my intended path & God's plan...

No comments:

Post a Comment