Saturday, July 24, 2010

Day 1

It's only been just over 12 hours since my brother & his family left for vacation (while i'm staying at there house to watch uber and stuff).
It's been a somewhat boring day... went to Ingles for just a couple items to tide me over until I go to Walmart....Uber peed in the house (but not on carpet Thank You God) .... I've probably taken in more calories today than any other day since i've been here (boredom snacking- soda drinking -ugh) ...
Currently: Max is asleep on the floor in front of me, Uber asleep in the middle of the couch.
Nothing much on TV tonight... so ... I might do somemore knitting...
I know in 1 1/2 weeks I'll be leaving and I'll probably miss my TN family even more than I have in a good while because I truly love them and desire to have them in my life Full Time, not once every year or two.... So now becoming a nurse isn't just fueled by my desire to buy a house and have a kid but to get closer to my family so I can build a lifetime of memories... Pressure!
:)
" Pressure pushing down on me, pressing down on you no man ask for, under pressure that burns a building down, splits a family in two -puts people on the street.... Chippin around - kick my brains around the floor, These are the days it never rains but it pours.." Queen

No comments:

Post a Comment