Saturday, November 9, 2013

Getting ready for shopping...

Time for some Tidbits... aka things I find interesting...


  • Black Friday is weeks away.... some bring on the leaked ads.... Of course I'm not really one to venture out on the event. I do cyber stalk my favorite stores online and of course make a T-day run to Walgreens & CVS.... Check of some leaked ads here... my fav so far is Walgreens (looking forward to walmart though). 
  • Another favorite site is Deal News... I've gotten several good buys from visiting this site, particularly some awesome batteries last year but anywho. They cover everything from vacations to vitamins...
  • Kohls is having their kohls cash event... If I knew the baby's gender I would definitely buy some clearance baby clothes....

No comments:

Post a Comment