Saturday, June 9, 2012

Prayers for NCLEX

So I made it throw my first week of Nursing. Of course you can't really call it that because I didn't do much of anything. I'm sure I'll slowly be doing more and once I get my license be doing it all....

I also got my first paycheck in about 4 years. I have to say that the paycheck is kind of like a mosquito bite... I just have this slightly "itch" to buy something... hehe. However, after visiting Amazon & Old Navy online, even adding a few items to my cart- I did not purchase anything. I have kind of taken a vow or something not to indulge in extra spending until after I pass the boards (praying for the 28th!!!!). It's a good bit of stress because I need the license to practice and keep the job I already got. But I am planning on taking Max to the vet. But that isn't really a want but a need....

So keep the prayers going, I'm taking the NCLEX on the 28th and should have a couple days off before to prepare. God has helped me get this far and I have faith he will delivery me to whatever is in his plan for me... I really think I can make a difference and who knows... Maybe I'll enjoy the new oncology unit more than I think....

No comments:

Post a Comment