Wednesday, May 16, 2018

My new planner...






This is my first experience with Plum Paper (they are not paying me for this, I just wanted to share it)
What I love is the ability to customize it. There are tons of options for additional sections (school, work, teacher, fitness, home, etc....). You can customize the cover too. Warning it isn't cheap like an off the shelf planner but I feel like this investment in personalization with help me stick with goals and planning... at least here is hoping.
Are you curious? Go to Plum Paper to check it out!
That should be my referral link, I can earn a small amount if you order over a certain amount. Then I can use it to build my next planner! If my referral link doesn't work leave your email & I wi;; email you a link through the Plum Paper referral service! 

No comments:

Post a Comment