Friday, March 2, 2018

Dirty Money

So I recently stumbled upon this show on Netflix called Dirty Money. It has some great investigative stories about various things and they have been pretty interesting. I'm on the Trump one right now. I feel like sick to my stomach watching it. First of all, I usually don't discuss things like politics or the president because it is an invitation for others to respond negatively. Which I'm not a fan of inviting negative energy. Anyways, I did not vote for Trump and could go on a tangent on how this guy like How? Did this guy get to be president? Watching this show about how he is mainly just a big name, a spoiled rich kid that has done some business with super shady people (like terrorists). I feel like I just woke up in bed with Donald Trump I wanna go cry in the shower while I dry heave all the way there. Haha

Talk to me in 10 years... I love America but I fully acknowledge it is seriously flawed in most areas. We have problems that may never get fixed. I'm not scared because I have God but the potential futures of this land make me sad. What happened to Ethics? To stewardship? To improving our land and our people? To love, respect, & peace?

But check out Dirty Money, you don't have to watch the Trump episode but they are all pretty appalling and yet the effects are still felt.


No comments:

Post a Comment