Monday, January 10, 2011

The Day After Tomorrow....

I can't wait until then....
The heckticness of "first day" of Nursing 2 will be done, including clinical orientation! And I'm hoping that I'll have a better grasp of what will happen in N2, meaning I won't feel overwhelmed like I did this morning as I checked out the N2 website.
You know that overwhelming feeling that just makes you instinctually yell out (at least in your head) "RETREAT!" But if there is one thing I've learned in life- You Can't Go Back. Yes, I'm scared and of course it's natural to try to "avoid" impeding doom but the time has come to stand up tall, take a deep breath, and march forward. If I let fear take control I'll never move forward, I'll be forever stuck in this position. I'll essentially be a rock. And I know that when God gave me life that he did not intend for me to live as a rock. Tomorrow I will suit up in my whites, hair up, and books (and calculator) ready because my future is waiting for me....
As for today... my intentions are not fulfilling themselves..?...
It's not really cold but dang it is gloomy (i think it's about the rain). I haven't finished ready Post-Op, I haven't taken my mock (dry run) math test, and I don't have anything put together for school tomorrow (like my book bag packed- i don't know what to bring). But on the positive side I did do my 30 minutes on the recumbent bike while watching Hoda & KL.

No comments:

Post a Comment