Thursday, March 12, 2009

The good, The Bad, The Ugly..


Ok so I just found out (by wasting time and "dicking" around on the internet) that one of my favorite movies is being remade, take a guess? NIGHTMARE ON ELM STREET - that's the good

The bad- it won't be out for a year or so, they haven't even started filming and you know how remakes go, some flop but some lately have done well

The Ugly - according to this website Robert Englund won't be playing Freddy. Stab me in the heart! How could anyone, seriously anyone else play my dear sweetly sick Freddy Krueger. He was the torment of my elemtary school days but grew to become a highly respected and much loved horror movie character. This is so disturbing that it makes me believe that perhaps the 50/50 chance of this movie being good or bad just tipped the scales in favor of bad. I will watch it of course but how could Freddy be FREDDY without Robert Englund!

Are you a Horror movie lover like me? Check Fangoria for upcoming flicks.
FYI: The Nightmare movies plot was set in Ohio....gotta love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment